1. Drink plenty of water.
2. Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
3. Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food produced in factories.
4. Live with – energy, enthusiasm and empathy .
5.Take time for meditation, yoga, prayer and practice.
6. Play more games.
7. Read more books than you did in 2009.
8. Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes a day .
9. Sleep for 7 hours.
10. Take 10-30 minutes walk every day. And when you walk, smile.
1. Do not compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
2. Don’t have negative thoughts or things that you can not control. Instead, you invest your energy in the positive present moment.
3. Do not exaggerate. Keep your limits.
4. Do not take yourself too seriously. Nobody else does.
5. Do not waste your precious energy on gossip.
6. Dream more while you are awake.
7. Envy is a waste of time. You already have what you need.
8. Forget the past problems. Do not remember the past mistakes of your partner. This will lead to destruction of your present happiness.
9. Life is too short to hate all the time to anyone. Do not hate, others.
10. Make peace with your past so it does not spoil your present.
11.Nobody is in charge of your happiness except you.
12. Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and disappear like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last lifetime.
13. Smile and laugh more.You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
1. Call your family often.
2. Each day give something good to others.
3. Forgive everyone for every Send time with people age 70 and under 6.
4. Try to make at least three people smile each day.
5. What other people think of you is none of your business.
6.Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch with them.
1. Do the right thing!
2. Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
3. The situation is good or bad it will change. No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
4. The best is yet to come.
5. When you awake alive in the morning, thank GOD for it.
6. Your Inner most self is always happy. So, be happy.