egg salad recipe
Low Fat egg salad recipe
A classic recipe for egg salad.I love egg salad and was thrilled when a friend passed this recipe.Try this easy egg salad on your favorite multigrain bread or on top of lightly dressed salad greens.egg salad recipe-
- 6 large hard-boiled egg whites ( yolks discarded)
- 2 large hard-boiled eggs ( yolks included)
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/3 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/3 cup red bell peppers, chopped
- 2 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- Peel hard boiled eggs and discard 6 yolks.
- In a medium size bowl, add the 6 egg whites and 2 whole; chop.
- Add the celery, green onions, bell pepper, mayonnaise, sour cream, Dijon mustard, salt and pepper; stir until well mixed.