Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe:
Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe is a spicy and flavorful recipe that will give your taste buds a new sense of tangy flavor. The incredibly delicious recipe can be prepared using rice, chicken and an array of aromatic spices. The vibrant orange and red color of this biryani will bring your loved ones to the dining table. The delicious aroma will bring out the tikka lover in you! This Royal Delicacy was first introduced by the Hyderabadi Nizams during the time of the Mughal Empire, and soon became a popular choice of meal in the Indian subcontinent. Then after sometime, the delectable recipe was introduced in a tasty vegetarian and non-vegetarian biryani version in India.
Chicken Tikka Biryani Recipe is a famous recipe of the Punjabi cuisine as the boneless chicken is prepared in the traditional way. The finely chopped chicken pieces are marinated in a spicy mix of yogurt and spices, and then cooked in a tandoori oven. It is then mixed with gravy and basmati rice.
- Chicken 1 kg
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Red chilli 1 tbsp (ground)
- Hot spice powder 1 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste 1 tbsp
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Orange food colour ¼ tsp
- Salt 1 ½ tsp + 2 tsp
- Oil ¼ cup
- Rice ½ kg (boiled)
- All spice 1 tbsp (whole)
- For spice:
- Yogurt 1 cup
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Turmeric powder ½ tsp
- Coriander powder 1 ½ tsp
- Onions 2 (chopped)
- Tomatoes 4 (thinly chopped)
- Fresh coriander leaves 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
- Mint leaves 15
- Green chillies 4 (finely chopped)
- Oil 1 cup
- Marinate chicken with vinegar, ground red chilli, hot spice powder, ginger garlic paste, black pepper powder, orange food colour and salt for 30 minutes.
- Then add oil in a frying pan and cook chicken for 20 minutes until it becomes tender.
- Finally steam with coal.
- For spice:
- Heat oil in a pan and fry onions till they become golden.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and roast well.
- Now add yogurt and roast again.
- Then add coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chillies with chicken and mix well.
- Boil rice with 2 teaspoon salt and whole all spice.
- Make layers in a separate pan; one of rice and one of spice and steam for a while.
- Take off heat, mix properly without breaking the rice and serve hot.
See Also The Related Topics:
- How to Make Chicken Nuggets Hara Masala Recipe?
- Foil Chicken Recipe
- Spicy Chicken Karahi Recipe
- Grilled Chicken Roll Recipe
- How to Make Oven Roasted Tandoori Chicken Recipe?
- Chicken Tikka Fajita Recipe
- Cheese Balls Recipe
- Cheese Samosa With Corn Recipe